The Baptist church at Thrapston, Northamptonshire, was once shepherded by Reynold Hogg (1752-1843), one of the founders of the Baptist Missionary Society (1792). With the construction of the present building, in 1787, a small, Congregationalist-Separtist group opened its doors for worship. In 1790, Reynold Hogg became their preacher. In 1797, they organized into a Baptist church and ordained Hogg as pastor. He served here for seventeen years. The remains of Reynold and his wife, Ann, lie entombed underneath the church. Inside the auditorium is a Commemorative Tablet. The congregation still uses this two-storied, brick building. Town records indicate some mid-nineteenth-century renovation.